SuperNOVA

Frank C.
SuperNOVA
Summary: John Lange was your typical New York detective. At least, that's what he's been told. The only thing Lange can remember is getting caught in a near fatal explosion, and now his ex-wife's employers, an organization known only as Project NOVA, have become his only lifeline. No one's willing to tell the whole truth, and no one can be trusted. NOVA's own operatives have been disappearing, and someone on the outside has been watching Lange for a long, long time.

But before Lange can investigate the secretive Project NOVA, he's going to have to learn the truth about himself. And the secrets John Lange's own mind hides may yet make this case his last!

This book has 554 comments. Post your own now!

Medina D. said...
wow, this book is goooooooooood.................

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you for your comment, I'm glad you like it :) Things are just getting started for John and the gang, so be sure to check back for more chapters :)

Medina D. replied...
------will do--------

At the very least Chapters 9 and 10 will be going up this weekend, I hope you'll like them.

Dec. 24, 2010 at 8:56 am
As I've said in other places, further updates will be at least five or more chapters, which should increase the overall content of the updates and limit the amount of the time the novel will be down for the reviewing process.

TBradley said...
This novel is fantastic! I can't wait for the next chapters!!! How many chapters will it be in total?

Thanks for your comment! There will be fifty chapters in all.

AsiaDOEShaveguidos said...
nice book, i am a world-famous book critique and i recommend this to people of age 0-143.

Thanks for the comment :D

AsiaDOEShaveguidos replied...
Fantastic work my good man.

Thank you very much, I'm glad you're continuing to read the story. Be sure to recommend it to your friends!

Jamaicaaaaaaaaaaa replied...
Dec. 25, 2010 at 9:34 am
That was awesome mon! I'm here in Jamaica givin ju straight up luv! Peace!

J!!! I missed your comment, it's awesome that you checked it out :D

Make an account already :P

When are you coming back to visit?

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
New chapters will be posted every other week :)

Dec. 24, 2010 at 8:57 am
As I've stated elsewhere, new chapters will be posted with slightly less frequency (because of the lengthy reviewal process Teen Ink requires) but will be posted in chunks of at least five per update.