SuperNOVA

Frank C.
SuperNOVA
Summary: John Lange was your typical New York detective. At least, that's what he's been told. The only thing Lange can remember is getting caught in a near fatal explosion, and now his ex-wife's employers, an organization known only as Project NOVA, have become his only lifeline. No one's willing to tell the whole truth, and no one can be trusted. NOVA's own operatives have been disappearing, and someone on the outside has been watching Lange for a long, long time.

But before Lange can investigate the secretive Project NOVA, he's going to have to learn the truth about himself. And the secrets John Lange's own mind hides may yet make this case his last!

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Chapter Nine, "Last One Out" has been written and will be posted once I can resolve a tecnical problem with TeenInk's submission process.

Pete23 replied...
Dec. 24, 2010 at 10:07 am :
Cool, I've been checking back every day waiting for new chapters! I'm so excited to read them :D

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 24, 2010 at 2:28 pm :
If you'd like, you can click "Email me when this author submits new work" above the novel's page to receive email updates for my material.

Pete23 replied...
Dec. 24, 2010 at 2:55 pm :
Awesome, I didn't even realize TeenInk offered that feature! I'm definitely looking forward to email updates on your work, and I'll be sure to tell my friends!

Dec. 24, 2010 at 3:14 pm :
Thank you for your readership, and I'm especially grateful you are going to share the novel with your friends! The more the merrier, they say!

Imaginedangerous This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 3, 2011 at 4:39 pm :
Quick warning, Pete23- the email feature may let you know when new chapters are posted, but it will also flood your inbox with every forum post and comment on an article that Timekeeper makes. Just a heads up, you can still do it if you want.

Jan. 3, 2011 at 6:07 pm :
Pete is my cousin, hopefully he won't mind! If not he'll take it out on me in person :P

asdfads said...
amazing, keep up the good work

Dec. 10, 2010 at 5:05 pm :
Thank you, I'm glad you liked the novel (at least, the first fifth or so :) )

asdfads replied...
Dec. 24, 2010 at 10:08 am :
Oh, yes, it's seriously amazing and just keeps getting better LOL

Dec. 24, 2010 at 2:26 pm :
Thanks for your comment! It's always great to hear from my fans :D

I'd like to offer my apologies to readers that TeenInk did not properly format the chapters and a few of them appear as walls of text...please do not let this discourage you from reading!

Paul Wallet replied...
Dec. 24, 2010 at 10:09 am :
That's alright, Timekeeper, the story is still fantastic and the formatting doesn't detract from it in the slightest! Looking forward to the next update!

Dec. 24, 2010 at 2:27 pm :
Hopefully the next time I update the story I will reformat the earlier chapters to make it easier for my readers. Again, my apologies for Teen Ink's formatting.

frivolousIdealogist said...
I can't wait. The series is excellent.

Dec. 10, 2010 at 3:44 pm :
Thank you, though I suppose I am my own biggest critic.

Anne O' Minnows replied...
Dec. 10, 2010 at 4:34 pm :
Self-criticism is good, but realize that this is solid work. Keep it up.

Dec. 10, 2010 at 4:36 pm :
I suppose that, because it is my own work, I am able to analyze it on a number of levels and break down every single cliche and trope used. I'm then hyperaware of it, too. Thank you for the comment :)

frivoloousIdealogist replied...
Dec. 24, 2010 at 2:59 pm :
Looking at some of the other novels that are getting approved, SuperNOVA truly stands out as a far superior work. Please keep up the great work, Timekeeper!

Dec. 24, 2010 at 3:15 pm :
Thank you! If you like the novel in its current state, you'll love the refined "Director's Cut" I plan to release after finishing the novel, with additional scenes and extended sections.

Medina D. said...
wow, this book is goooooooooood.................