SuperNOVA

Frank C.
SuperNOVA
Summary: John Lange was your typical New York detective. At least, that's what he's been told. The only thing Lange can remember is getting caught in a near fatal explosion, and now his ex-wife's employers, an organization known only as Project NOVA, have become his only lifeline. No one's willing to tell the whole truth, and no one can be trusted. NOVA's own operatives have been disappearing, and someone on the outside has been watching Lange for a long, long time.

But before Lange can investigate the secretive Project NOVA, he's going to have to learn the truth about himself. And the secrets John Lange's own mind hides may yet make this case his last!

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Chapter Eleven is titled "Doctor's Orders" and Chapter Twelve is titled "Child's Play". I'll continue to post the chapter titles as teasers for my loyal fans! :D

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 25, 2010 at 10:08 am :
Gee, thanks! I'm really grateful for all of my fans and their comments!

Kris Angie said...
Are we going to be seeing Mac (the Bar Tender) again? He was an interesting character and I hope he returns!!!

Dec. 24, 2010 at 3:12 pm :

Mac will be making another appearance somewhere down the road, but not in the immediate future, sorry.

What other characters would you guys like to see make another appearance? Let me know!

Mikey D. said...

I was starting to think that all of the novels Teen Ink was approving were either horribly written love stories or awful dragon fantasy garbage, but then I found SuperNOVA!

I saw all of the praise it was receiving and thought "no way it's going to be that good", but your novel blew me away! Easily the best thing I've read on TeenInk PERIOD!

Dec. 24, 2010 at 3:12 pm :
Gee, thanks! It sure is great to hear from my fans and I'm glad you love the story!

Dec. 24, 2010 at 9:00 am:
If you enjoy SuperNOVA, please take a moment to read and review my other works, and if you would like me to read something of yours, please let me know!

TMorrow replied...
Dec. 24, 2010 at 10:05 am :
Easily the best novel on TeenInk!

Dec. 24, 2010 at 2:26 pm :
Thank you very much, it is my goal to deliver the best material possible to my readers.

Dec. 24, 2010 at 8:54 am:
After a long time, Chapter 9 and 10 are online! Because of the lengthy wait for the new chapters, they will be posted in chunks of 5 or more from now on :D

SallySunshine replied...
Dec. 24, 2010 at 2:54 pm :
Sweet, I can't wait. Is Fiona going to come out of her coma anytime soon? I'm looking forward for another female to join the main cast!

Dec. 24, 2010 at 3:13 pm :
Sorry, my lips are sealed! But I will say this: you won't have to wait too long to see a femme fatale join the fray!

Chapter Nine, "Last One Out" and Chapter Ten, "You May Say That I'm a Dreamer" have both been submitted and are in the pipeline for approval!

Thank you all for your continued support of the novel. We're now 1/5 of the way through John Lange's journey, and the action is just getting started!

JoeBags replied...
Dec. 24, 2010 at 10:07 am :
I can't wait! Any hints as to what the next few chapters hold for John?

Tre Jr replied...
Dec. 24, 2010 at 2:57 pm :
Please provide us with some hints to the next chapters! Please??? Pretty please??

Dec. 24, 2010 at 3:14 pm :
Well, the next few chapters should answer a few lingering questions and create just as many more! Then we'll see John thrown into the middle of an exciting arc that will offer some insight into the history of Project NOVA. Along the way we'll be encountering a few familiar faces, so be sure to read carefully!

Jan. 2, 2011 at 8:50 pm :
No hints for now, but I will say that Dr. Rovin will be playing a more active role as  an antagonist, and we'll be shedding some light on Project NOVA's creation.

Chapter Nine, "Last One Out" has been written and will be posted once I can resolve a tecnical problem with TeenInk's submission process.

Tre Jr replied...
Dec. 10, 2010 at 8:34 pm :
Fantastic! I

Pete23 replied...
Dec. 12, 2010 at 9:28 am :
Oh i cant wait! Im so excited! This story rules!!!!

Dec. 12, 2010 at 11:49 am :
Thank you, hopefully Teen Ink will resolve its technical issues and the story will be back up and running in no time.