New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

The Visions

Katelyn C.
The Visions
Summary: Leona is the only daughter of King Braton. After her mother was killed by Giodin, Leona swores she would kill him too. When her visions lead her to the man she seeks will it be Leona that shall live on?

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 8, 2011 at 11:17 am:
wow that was sooo kewl! I very nice piece of work! great job! I just posted a new story i wrote called: Alien invasion series book one: the caller. If any of u had time please go check it out and post feedback and comments. It would be much appreciated! Thanks! and keep writing everyone! :)(:

Leann13 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
very, very nice!!!!!!:)

ladykate100 said...
Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:12 am:
i hope you will like my book

Thunderstorm replied...
Jun. 29, 2011 at 9:29 pm :

Very good! The story was entertaining and convincing. I was quite immeresed in the plot. Though at times a little confusing.

The end seemed felt a little rushed, I would have liked the last battle scene to have a little more ommph.

But besides that, super, hoping for more :)