Home > Novel (Fiction) > Action-Adventure > Into the Lightening

Into the Lightening

Lucy C.
Into the Lightening
Summary: Anna can't sleep. Everytime she closes her eyes she's tortured with contorted images of the night in the alley. She needs to get away, but where can she escape the nightmares? And with who?

This book has 4 comments. Post your own now!

kingofwritersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
There are a lot of good and bad things I could say about your writing, but let me assure you that I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story and I definitely think that most of its flaws can be quite easily forgiven. There weren't a lot of issues with this story, but it did feel slightly rushed throughout, and because of that, there were occasional grammatical errors and awkwardly-written parts scattered throughout the piece. Just be sure to keep an eye out for mistakes like that when you'... (more »)

PaintedLady replied...
Aug. 21, 2014 at 1:03 am
Thanks so much for your feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed my piece, thanks for reading it. I've handed it in for marking but I'm still working on it and polishing it up for funsies, so hopefully it won't fell as rushed without a word limit or time limit to restrict my writing. Thanks again for the feedback, it's really helpful to get an unbiased opinion. I hope you get a chance to have a look at the next piece I put up :)

kingofwritersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 21, 2014 at 9:36 am
Yeah, I'll definitely look at your next piece! You're a really good writer! :)

PaintedLady replied...
Thanks, I really appreciate it :)