Home > Novel (Fiction) > Action-Adventure > Psychological Warfare

Psychological Warfare

Psychological Warfare
Summary: Riku Alcastar is a perfectly normal boy with both an abnormally high level of intelligence and paranoia. He would suspect anyone, and everyone, to try and kill him, and take extensive countermeasures to ensure that he survived. Of course, his suspicions inevitably turn out to be false, and he is branded as a social outcast.

Then, when a girl from another planet falls into his life, things take a turn for the worse. Demons begin appearing suddenly, while the human race seems to have abandoned him, lending no support against the demonic onslaught. But Riku is not disappointed. Instead, he shivers in anticipation as his chance arises to pit his mind against one of the most powerful entities in the universe. Because for Riku, this is a battle of wits: a game of psychological warfare.

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

PaperArmageddon said...
Aw, now I'm hooked! I sure hope you finish this soon. It's very interesting and funny and well-written. I can tell you are really putting time and thought into this. Keep it coming! I love it when writers delve so deeply into the characters' world.
None0 replied...
Oct. 10, 2013 at 1:47 am
Well, the characters and world were already established by my main novel series, RWA, so writing this novel is a whole lot easier than normal. Thanks for reading!