Home > Novel (Fiction) > Action-Adventure > In Search of Air

In Search of Air

Corey O.
In Search of Air
Summary: Blake was a normal kid by all means; He grew up without too many serious problems or events. But after the death of his only parent, he feels he has nothing left, no reason to continue. So he becomes a risk taker, an adrenaline junky, as a way to fill the void. He spirals downward until he finally meets people that can help him: Shane Brooke and Eliza. They do more than just help Blake though; they take him under their wings and help him find what he's searching for: Air.

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

foreverSmallThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is awesome! Please, please, please write more and never give up! I LOVED this! It's so revolutionary, fearless, and remarkable. I love the books where the characters LIVE IN THE MOMENT. Everyone should read this. Please continue! But overall, a great start. 

FreeFlowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thanks! I have a lot more planned out, and I plan to post ideas from other projects soon too!