New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Resistance

Nopride4531
Resistance
Summary: The United States of America used to be the land of the free and the home of the brave. But then THEY took over: the Talists. A brief war was fought in which the United States choked with what little Resistance they actually had. Who knows; perhaps they wanted to be ruled with an iron fist. Nevertheless, what was once a strong, free nation is now a broken, dictated landmine.

But there is retaliation, people who just can't conform to society's demands. Residing in secret underground networks, the Resistance has been around since the Talists took over and have fought for their liberation ever since. However, their entire existence could be shattered due to the capture of one of their leaders. In order to stay alive and ultimately win back the country, a small rescue party must traverse dangerous enemy territory, fighting not only soldiers, but inner demons that threaten to tear them apart once and for all.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

Potter-Enthusiast said...
Apr. 26, 2013 at 2:02 am:
Hey, I'm currently on Chapter 3, taking it slow, but it's getting pretty interesting. I think your dialogue flows pretty well; the slang and occasional cursing supplements the believability of it. Also, nice word choice and sharpness in certain situations; the tone has a nice, proper "gritty" feel to it. Looking forward to character development! :)