New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Unforgivable

Jackie R.
Unforgivable
Summary: True love is fueled by insanity.

Mellony Blake, had a normal teenage life. But that all changed on a ordinary day while driving home from school. Her world goes blank. She is attacked by a mysterious man named Mason, almost getting murdered. She soon discovers that she is being tracked by a secret corrupt string of assassins, they have captured her father and now they are coming from her too. She has to run, to hide, and save her father but in the process of doing so her strength will be tried, tested. But when the time comes, will she be able to make the decision between the two she loves the most?

shinegirl24 said...
First of all, you did a really good job creating a dynamic plot. I also really like the imagery you created; it really helped me picture your story. I think you could make these images even stronger if you thought about varying your word choice, but overall you did a really awesome job! :)  

MoonblossomThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 22, 2012 at 6:19 pm :
Thank you so much for your feedback I totally agree and really appricaiate the critisim!