New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Action-Adventure > Don't Ask, Wouldn't Lie

Don't Ask, Wouldn't Lie

Gabriella L.
Don't Ask, Wouldn't Lie
Summary: Hannah Kennington used to be normal. Then a car crash that almost killed her turned her life upside down. Now she's far from normal... in fact, she's a spy.

coralminded said...
Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:22 am:
OWAIGHOEI WOAHHH!! loved this!! this is exactly the kind of story i wanted to read! but...its only 2 chapters? and the last comment was in september 2012...ummm...but its super good! and i want more! and it def reminds me of gallagher girl series which i adore!! please write more! 

HarryPotterLover30This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
OOOOOH! WRITE. MORE. NOW.................................. PLEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSE??????????

shootingstar97 replied...
Sept. 20, 2012 at 10:19 pm :
Thank you so much! I worte this story about a year ago and I'm going through and editing it a bunch but I will try to put more on here as soon as I can! And again, thank you SO SO SO much for commenting! It means a bunch to me. :)

HarryPotterLover30This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 21, 2012 at 10:19 am :
You are very welcome. It actually reminds me a bit of the Gallager Girls series, really.......... so it got me completely hooked. I NEED M<ORE!!!!! :)