Home > Novel (Fiction) > Action-Adventure > Stirrings of Rebellion

Stirrings of Rebellion

Katherine_Anne_Jordan
Stirrings of Rebellion
Summary: A corrupt government slowly tightens its grip on society and the underground rebellion fights to bring small victories to the people. But how much will victory cost?

No one gets through my wall unless I let them in. He didn't really get in. Not REALLY. As long as I keep remembering that I'll be ok.

Beautiful. Dangerous. Kind. Deadly. The stuff legends are made of. She'll kill you as soon as you let her close enough to look you in the eye. She's a dirty little minx who only thinks in goals. She was just using me. I'm a tool she used to get what she needed. I shouldn't get involved. I can't.

MadisHeart said...
Jun. 28, 2013 at 12:35 pm:
This girl sounds like Tomb Raider, haha! You have a great, intriguing description which is so important. Good job!  If you think you might be intrested in my book you should check it out! It's about Hawaiian Mythology and I would love to know what you think about it so far.

CurlyGirl17This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 11, 2013 at 3:54 pm:
I love your story setting and diction between the characters; it sounds really clever and realistic! I would really appreciate it if you checked out the first chapter of my story, Metalligirl, and gave me a comment for some advice! Great job! :)

JK.87 said...
Wow, this was just plain amazing. I was honestly sad when it ended, I got so attached to the characters within six chapters. I hope there' s more to come!!!  

FyreSprite said...
Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:59 am:
Wow. This was just incredible. This is the type of book I would buy. I love the way you develop your characters. Excellent diction. Only part that I felt may have used a little work, was when they were talking about height and stuff. Idk, it just tripped me up a bit.