Home > Novel (Fiction) > Action-Adventure > Come in with the Raine

Come in with the Raine

Alli S.
Come in with the Raine
Summary: Raine Primsing knew something was wrong the day the accident occurred, she knew she should have taken the route Adam suggested to get home that day. She knew she should have stayed after school to talk to her geometry teacher about finishing her test that day. But she didn't. And now the full effect of her choice to ignore her instincts are finally beginning to set in. The outcome of the choice now has Raine accused of a murder that only she and her best friend Adam know she didn't commit. But it's their word against everybody else's and when the jury arrives with its ruling, there's no way of realistically clearing her name anymore. The only answer for her now is to escape... if she can even do that...

This book has 8 comments. Post your own now!

Shadowpom said...
holy...! incred! five stars, baby! i couldnt stop at the first two chapters...read four!! :)

jmac1780 said...
wow you're a great writer! I'll be sure to chek out more of your work! :) Never stop writing, you have TRUE TALENT.  xoxo

jmac1780 replied...
check*                   

Allicat001 replied...
Thank you so much! :)  You are a very talented writer as well.

lizerina776 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Really nice job! It's obvious that you're a talented writer, the description and style were very good. The only thing I would change is maybe make a few main points a bit clearer, like why Raine is so anxious or who exactly Adam is (her best friend? her friend/crush?), but overall I really liked this story. Would you mind maybe reading/commenting on my story Homeless? Thanks! :)

DanielM said...
Allica....ohmg this is really good. I like how it's written into different point of views. Your really good writer. I take that The Raine girl has some issues or problems. Anyways your intro was awesome. Great job!!! Please write more

KateyKatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
BWHPDNEM!!!! That was you BLOWING MY MIND! Like holy bejesus that was good, so good I can't wait to read the whole book. Keep up the good work.

Allicat001 replied...
Aug. 21, 2012 at 9:06 am
Lol, thank you guys so much!  I really appreciate the feedback :)