Home > Novel (Fiction) > Action-Adventure > Once Upon A Time...

Once Upon A Time...

TheMightyPen
Once Upon A Time...
Summary: Once Upon a Time, in a land far away, there lived a prince who's life took an unexpected turn in the hands of fate...
Prince Phineas (Finn) needs a wife, according to his not-so-nice step-mom, the queen herself. So now he's stuck dealing with snotty girls at a ball until one girl in particular catches his eye. But not all is what it seems to be. This girl is no princess. In fact, she and her marry band of dwarves are here to kidnapped the prince. This is not your ordinary fairytale.

Alvar-Knight said...
so far i really want to read it. it sounds super cool. sorry i dnt have time to read it right now but i swear i will read it or print it out so i can read it during class. oh n point on how to get the readers attention. you rock in that.

TheMightyPen replied...
Sept. 19, 2012 at 9:39 pm :
really? It's print out worthy? I don't think you know how much this means to me! It's not finished, I have to work out the ending and everything in between. Between writer's block, homework, sports and chores things have been hectic. But no need to vent bout my sob life to the world so I'll just shut up. XD That you, like, a lot. 

MeMadiGraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 19, 2012 at 4:38 pm:
I love how it's completely different than anything you would expect it to be i really want to know what happens next! keep writing!!!!

Black_Veil_Bridesmaid This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 19, 2012 at 2:59 pm:
This is really interesting!!! Please, keep writing. :)