Jordan vs LeBron | Teen Ink

Jordan vs LeBron

February 1, 2016
By Ce'Ce BRONZE, Springfield, Ohio
Ce'Ce BRONZE, Springfield, Ohio
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

My opinion is I think Jordan’s are better than LeBron’s. LeBron James may be one of the biggest names on the basketball court, but when it comes to sneaker sales, Michael Jordan still holds the title. James' sneakers brought in $300 million in sales for Nike in 2013 but Jordan's namesake brand - also owned by Nike- still commands a 58 percent market share and has $2.5 billion in annual sales.

Next, another reason I think Jordan’s are better is because there is a lot of styles of them around in the world and LeBron’s have less style. Not all LeBron’s go with a basic outfit but Jordan’s they just go with anything you try to wear. You can wear them if you just going to the store and people will give you complements because they are that popular. On every pair of Jordan’s there is a sign of Michael Jordan dunking a ball into the net.

Another Reason is, The LeBron sign is like a symbol. Although Michael Jordan loves all of the sneakers that have been named after him, but admittedly the Air Jordan 11s are the dearest to him, as well as the Air Jordan 3s, 12s, and 13s. LeBron earns an estimated $30 million from Nike. This along with his other endorsements for brands like McDonald’s and Beats by Dre make for rich paydays that do not even begin to factor in his contract with the Cleveland Cavaliers.

For example, LeBron is worth an estimated $300 million.  But the good things about both are they are great basketball shoes. What you should do is go purchase a pair of Jordan and LeBron’s and see which are better. You might see the difference between both shoes. Look up Jordan 11’s Vs. LeBron 11’s and you’ll see which one fits better or looks better

Also, sometimes LeBron’s look a lot bigger on your feet than Jordan’s because LeBron’s are for mostly boys only and Jordan’s if you are a girl you can wear boys shoes and they will still look good on your feet. I know this because I gave a pair of both LeBron and Jordan’s and LeBron’s make my feet look like a size 1,000 and Jordan’s make them look fantastic!  These are some of the reasons I think Jordan’s are better than LeBron’s.


The author's comments:

The Brand Of Shoes