The Soccer Life | Teen Ink

The Soccer Life

Soccer. A sport that is played by thousands maybe millions of people around the world. I love soccer. Why? Well because it makes me feel wanted in the world, as I'm in the soccer pitch playing in not playing it to pass time but to enjoy. Many think soccer is just about kicking & running behind a round object but no soccer is a passion, some people get away place. When I play soccer in the happiest guy on earth, I love the adrenaline rush, I love how the crowd roars as you put one past the goalkeeper. Poin is soccer is played with your heart & mind, one second to slow the oppenent scores, you second too fast you miss a shot, it's an art. It teaches you how to make friends when you with a single play or goal & well in my opinion it's my happiness & joy. 

This was inspired by a great man that I call dad. He told me to enjoy life & the littlest of things it brings you whether it's rich or poor but always keep a smile on your face because you never know when you're last gonna see these people you love.

Glendale said...
Hahaha good job