One Unified Team | Teen Ink

One Unified Team

They’re the only ones who doubted us. We’re the only ones who stayed strong. One unified team, with one dream, one goal. They said we don't deserve to be here, but were still here. One unified team, three loses, plenty of reason to quit. In the locker room, we’re teammates, but out on that field were fighting for one purpose.

Our strength is our drive. We relentlessly attack every play. We dig in, we throw down and own the field on every play and win your battle, whatever it takes, and fight for the chance we want and never forget our goal.
Let no one doubt us for fighting, they’ll all be hushed by seasons end, each with nothing to say. Finish, finish, finish, is all I hear when I sleep. They coach.

When I am too tired to spent to finish, when I am a broken spirit amongst so much sorrow, then it is I look at the team. When theres nothing left to look for in this season. One team that fought despite doubt. One team that cared and did not forget to care. One team whose only unified purpose is to win and win.