The Best in the NFL? | Teen Ink

The Best in the NFL?

May 29, 2014
By Anonymous

Even though they have lost the super bowl that does not mean they are not the best in the NFL because they Ranked 2nd in the WEST NFC division and scored 12-4 last season. The 49ers have won the super bowl out of the 6 times they have been there.

The 49ers have been a great team ever since Joe Montana they have a lot of records set high, that’s why they are so motivated to win. Their last season they had a record of 12-4. They always end up having a 9-4 record in their season.

They have and amazing running back, which helps them with a lot of their yards. There quarterback was and old baseball pitcher. He has the arm and aim to throw those bullets, and also those Hail Mary passes. They are currently ranked 2nd in their WEST NFC division. This team has an amazing defensive line. That helps stop their opponents from scoring. They have fought their way to the top for years.

This defensive and offensive line is a great setup. They are one of the best teams out there because of this line up. These guys have worked hard for years to get to the top and they finally did. I see the determination and potential for them to keep it there.


The author's comments:
i had to do this