role model Curtis Granderson | Teen Ink

role model Curtis Granderson

March 4, 2010
By raptorkid33 BRONZE, Rockford, Michigan
raptorkid33 BRONZE, Rockford, Michigan
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"winners never quit, quitters never win".


I think Curtis Granderson indeed should remain a role model to me and others because he does so many things that make him a role model. For example Curtis Granderson goes to hospitals and he takes time out of his busy day to make smiles on kid’s faces’ think Curtis Granderson did those things because he wanted to see the ill, and to see how they were felling.
I also think Curtis Granderson indeed should remain a role model because he wants kids to stay in school that’s why he goes to kids schools and tells them why to stay in school and to have a good education. Because he says without a good education you will not make it in a good college. So he tells them why you should do your homework too. I think that could really teach kids to stay in school.
Lastly I think Curtis Granderson indeed should remain a role model because he tells kids and teens how drugs, alcohol, smoking, and drink ink can make you really sick. He also said that it could give you cancer or kill you even, if you do it too much. So he tells you not to smoke, do alcohol, do drugs, or to drink. I think that Curtis Granderson gives these ideas to kids and keys for kids and teens because he cares about kids. That is why Curtis Granderson indeed should be a role model.

The author's comments:
its awesome