School's Sports Teams | Teen Ink

School's Sports Teams

By BrAx26 BRONZE, West Plains, Missouri
BrAx26 BRONZE, West Plains, Missouri

its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of fight in the dog

My school only has 5 sports teams and those are basketball, baseball, track & field, cross country, and volleyball. The one that we actualy win at are track & field, volleyball, and crosscountry. The sport we are really good at is football. So what I want to know is why we can't take away the funds for baseball and basketball and give us football. If we had a football team we would have a wayyyy better school sports fund

I hope this will get people to try and get the sports that they want at their school.

Key14 GOLD said...
Key14 GOLD, Douglasville, Georgia

If Love is a Lie then is Hate the Truth

-Crosskey

yeah next year im playing baseball and basketball at a new school so it will be interesting

BrAx26 BRONZE said...
on May. 9 2011 at 11:40 am
BrAx26 BRONZE, West Plains, Missouri

well i've changed the way i view things since last year,, i feel like if you want to play more than one sport at a time you can, but it'll be hard. going into highschool im only gunna play basketball freshman year and play a different sport if i dont like basketball my junior year.

Key14 GOLD said...
on May. 19 2010 at 9:58 am
Key14 GOLD, Douglasville, Georgia

If Love is a Lie then is Hate the Truth

-Crosskey

i know people should be able to play whatever sport they want i played football basketball and soccer this year but i want to play baseball but no baseball team and my favorite sport is soccer but no one pays attention to it so soccer gets ignored over half the time when we would have amazing soccer players but they dont want to play soccer they want to play basketball

BrAx26 BRONZE said...
on Apr. 19 2010 at 9:45 am
BrAx26 BRONZE, West Plains, Missouri

omg this is soo good!!!!! you should make some more!