X-Box 360 | Teen Ink

X-Box 360

By ZacharyB. BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
ZacharyB. BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin

Microsoft Corporation
C/O Bill Gates
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WE 98052-7329

Dear Mr. Gates,

I have purchased your X-Box products since I was eleven. Starting from an X-Box, moving to an X-Box 360, I have always been a fan of X-Box over Playstaion. Recently, I purchase an X-Box 360 Arcade. I went home to play it, and when I turned on, the system sounded louder than it should have. I thought the game might have been in the X-Box 360 the wrong way, so I turned it off and reset it, but I turned it back on and it was still making the same noise.

I was upset because I had just spent $200 on a system and it sounded like it was going to blow up. I went back to Best Buy the next day to return it and get a new one. I had a warrantee on it, so the employees at Best Buy told me to go pick out a brand new one… So I did. I went back to my house to test it out.

I pulled it out of the box, plugged it in and turned it on. The first thing I heard was that same noise. It sounded like it was going to blow up from being overheated. I then realized all the X-Box Arcades are like this. You should take more time making your X-Box 360 Arcades, because I have had three friends who have had this same problem. So they sold theirs and bought a Playstation 3. They knew it was more money, but you get what you pay for. And $200 shouldn’t, give me a loud and rumbling X-Box.

Thank you for spending your time to read this letter. I hope that you have thought about taking more time to make your X-Box 360 Arcade, because those three kids were just my friends; there could be kids all around the world switching to Playstation 3. You can contact me at the address above.

Sincerely,

Zach