Dream s | Teen Ink

Dream s

October 5, 2018
By kyle SILVER, Sacramento, California
kyle SILVER, Sacramento, California
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
I want rings. I want to win rings and don't care about stats.


A description shows a picture in my head. I could see my complete picture, but another picture I see I need to work on. I always dream seeing myself in the nba.


My dream is playing basketball with lebron james and  playing for the lakers. I want to be the rookie of the year. I want rings. I want to win rings and don’t care about stats.


I’m going to improve myself and my teammates. I’m going to join the college  basketball team. Make myself and teammates better. I’m not going to be a ball hog like others. We need team chemistry.


I need help with team communication. My teammates need to tell me when someone set a screen. We need good ball movement.We need others to cut when we are not able to make a play or score. We need everyone on the team to call out the man they are going to guard.


Your dream is like a dream job and everyone wants their job to be there dream job so they could enjoy and love there job.


The author's comments:

I been a lebron fan since he was playing for the heat.