Once Upon A Dream | Teen Ink

Once Upon A Dream

October 4, 2018
By nathan_mobbin GOLD, Sacramento, California
nathan_mobbin GOLD, Sacramento, California
10 articles 0 photos 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
"eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind"


A dream is needed because without it we we’ll have no goal. We would all be useless chasing after nothing. It would be like solving a clueless crime, you always to be two step ahead. It's like playing cops and robbers and there ain't no robbers to chase. We must all have a dream to thrive for a goal, and for us to accomplish this goal we must need a dream. My is kind of weird but I want to be a Pro Bass Fisherman.

I'm not really sure why but being a Pro Bass Fisherman seems to attract me and pull me so much to archive it. Pro Bass Fisherman is a different type of sport that deals with no contact. It's also a fishing tour and more into who catches the best 5 fish.

They are  many ways to pursue and achieve my goal but i will need to join little tournament and win all them so that people will recognize me so i can be known. So that this way I can get sponsors that support me along the way. I just got to believe that I am capable if I put my heart into it. Sometimes watching videos or even going out and trying it, gives you the experience on what it will be like out on the water.

And if I actually plan to accomplish my dream I would need to ask around. The knowledge you gain by asking the ones that gone through and had the same dream as you will take off some weight off your back. I would need the know the right path way to take and the skills it takes to compete. It's always best to know before I go out and try.

This is the path onto starting my dream because I will gain a strong motive along the way. This is my path because “you can't go back and change the beginning but you can start where you are and change the ending” by C.S Lewis.


The author's comments:

Fishing for my dreams, so i can catch my dream.