Riches Inside | Teen Ink

Riches Inside

January 18, 2017
By SunShinePoliteBoy SILVER, Miami, Florida
SunShinePoliteBoy SILVER, Miami, Florida
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

What some may believe is that money, territory, status, and other things alike, are what matters truly in life. Have those people ever stop to think about how precious life is itself, when they're all caught up in the moment? They have so much to be grateful, like have the processing power that no computer could match inside the pinnacle of the amazing human body we call, a brain. We have the luxury of learning, laughing, crying, actually bonding with others, even engaging in a intense liking for another person they call love. The human body and the soul and spirit alike are more precious than any riches out there in the world. They are still marvel at what amazing things people can do that didn't seem possible, to this day. Life is precious because, we're all so uniquely crafted, no one person is the same. They even have potential for unimaginable things, even the most unlikely of people. You can even make mistakes, learn from them, and fix them when no manmade tool could. You are invaluable because you are alive, you are unique, you are potential, and you can be whatever you want. People would be so content if they knew, just how things precious were to be. Grateful that good things happen in life, you just need to search deeper, and love yourself and others, and most of all, be grateful of yourself.

The author's comments:

Just a nice little motivational talk to get people to think on a deeper level. I do believe that life is good when we see it at angle it's met to be seen. I hope all enjoy.