God Said: “I Am the One that Makes Promises" | Teen Ink

God Said: “I Am the One that Makes Promises"

By Psquared GOLD, Poughkeepsie, New York
Psquared GOLD, Poughkeepsie, New York

If you want it, Go get it, no matter what it is in the way or the sacrifice for it.

God said: “I am the one that makes promises and fulfills them I make my crown high and obvious to the people that seek my face. The one that know me will see the garments and loins I wear and their sight will be taken off from the enemy; and they will see clearly. They will have wisdom and knowledge of me and how Satan works. I will be there roots and I will be there God and there everlasting mountain of Zion. they will know who I am because they have seen my face and they have seen my whole entire glory for it itself is consuming and has changing unto them because there iniquity is burned off there hands and their mind and soul and spirit ‘Take not the hope and throw  it away and take doubt has your daily bread.  Take not my worship and leave it on the desk and at my dwelling place and take depression and disconnection and indulge your eyes into it’. For these things are what Satan wants for you and he will not stop until it is done. I need you people to stay hopeful and worship me constantly and not just in church for many of you don’t truly know what worship is not even the adults that JUST praise me and not fully worship. Watch you worship in spirit and in truth and see the glory of me be revealed unto you and I will give you power over my will and power for what you say will come to past and it is so. Worship always!”

this is from God go and research the real definiton of worship