For Those Who Have Not Seen God's Glory | Teen Ink

For Those Who Have Not Seen God's Glory

October 20, 2016
By Psquared GOLD, Poughkeepsie, New York
Psquared GOLD, Poughkeepsie, New York
16 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
If you want it, Go get it, no matter what it is in the way or the sacrifice for it.


God Said: “For those who have not seen my glory and my shining light. You have not been absent to me nor have you been forgotten to me. I call you so that you may listen and follow after my commandments

All you teenagers are growing. But most of you all are not growing unto my liking and in my will. You seek to be friendly to the friendless but yet don't befriend  me. You seek to be around the people you know is not good for you, but you don't encourage me in your life. You read books about sex and drugs but yet you don't seek to follow Exodus and the other books which have inspired by my Holy breath. I know you all by heart and mind and by physical features. But how can you be known to the world but yet not know yourself. I have given you my all. You are looked (by the outsiden world) upon as people that are young and foolish. People that know nothing about life, that are people that do stupid things. But I say no, for you are the growing fruit of the garden. You can grow big and grow small. You live for long enough if the master so fits to be or you can die sooner because you don’t meet the statutes of what must be grown in the master’s garden. If you are not seen by fit to me to live this long walk with me, how will you expect to live longer than the fruits and plants that do obey me. Yes they are few, but I need many. When will you people look upon my garden and see the good fruits that grow and grow goodly with me as well.

The words that are spoken contaminate your tongue. For what you do to yourself and what you are in the inside makes who you are on the outside. When will you teenagers take off the masks Satan gave to you to give you bad facial skin? When will you fix your mouth to see that it widens the mouth to preach the words of Satan. All people are not perfect, but my sons and daughters try to perfect their wrong.

I need you people to pray and continue to read the words I have spoken years ago that it may still be lived and remembered unto the youth so that the generations will be rooted.God Said: “For those who have not seen my glory and my shining light. You have not been absent to me nor have you been forgotten to me. I call you so that you may listen and follow after my commandments