Do We Live in The Matrix? | Teen Ink

Do We Live in The Matrix?

By metalandphysics BRONZE, Moses Lake, Washington
metalandphysics BRONZE, Moses Lake, Washington

There’s no proof that we don’t. What if when we’re in cars, planes, and ships, we’re not really moving; rather, they are vibrating and tilting to give us the impression of movement? What if what we see out of the window is simply a visual simulation, a visual stimulus, kind of like what they do with cars in movies, to, again, give us the impression of movement? What if there’s not an “us”, but a “you”? What if you’re the only anomaly and I’m calling you out? What if I’m the anomaly, and, upon reading this, you might contact the proper authorities to further enforce that concept of normality, of uniformity? What if i’m the only one that senses something innately wrong with the world and the universe? What if I can see the code and find out that I’m a kink in the system? They put us into this simulation, because, indeed, humanity is a virus on the Earth.

Is it “what if” or is “what if” deleted? Is it a question or is a fact? Is it a question mark, or is it a period?

This is based on the simulation hypothesis, as well as on additions based on my own speculation.