What You See Is Sanity | Teen Ink

What You See Is Sanity

April 28, 2015
By RyanZollars BRONZE, Port Aransas, Texas
RyanZollars BRONZE, Port Aransas, Texas
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

 What’s the idea of insanity? The definition is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.I do the same thing over and over again. So by a defined definite definition I’m definitely doomed. The reality I have come to know is not the reality it should be. I’m not sure if reality is really real or if it’s just a made up story to keep our inner conscious from accepting the destroyed reality we’ve created. A reality so intolerant but politically correct. A reality where holding yourself to a belief magically makes you a better person. A population of people praying to a god of supposed power. Worship his feet for he has given us life. This god has given me nothing but a destroyed sense of false faith. If there is a god supposed to be watching us he’s doing a great job of letting people do whatever they damn well please.


What type of sane mind watches the actions of his creatures perpetuate from simple animals that love and care and create, to monsters of nightmares. Our god’s sane mind sits so spiritually safe in the sky sinfully watching us create destruction. He watches us sin over and over again; we do the same stupid sins over and over again and preach that it will change something. The same sins. Who’s the sane one again? But what do I know. I’m just attempting to rationalize reality and make you realize your perception of real life is fake. But wait.... is that the real answer? Why am I blaming him?  Blaming some god for our destroyed reality?  It's not some gods fault what we've become. It's the corruption of power infested minds blinding you from truth. You have to use your mind. Have you ever thought about how you have the ability to think? The ability to have opinions, and reason show wrath and fear. We can love and we can hate close to anything you can think of.  And we can kill about anything you can think of to, except for america of course.


But somehow we are alive. Somehow our population is growing, and we are still creating unimaginable things, by some hidden force we are gifted with life. Now Stop. Take a deep breath  and feel your heartbeat, feel the warm intense constant pound of pure life being poured throughout your body. Think about what amazing creations we are but created by whatever, it doesn't matter. What it comes down to is everyday you're  gifted with another breath, another day of beautiful bullshit life deals out. Another unconscious day of life; conforming to a society that you are not awake to and it destroys you. But are you conscious? What is your reality? Rationalize reality and realize there is a defined definition by which we are doomed. Repeat repetition repeatedly. Definitely define definitions of a rationalized realization that what you want to see is all you need to see.


The author's comments:

No hate intended on god or any religion.