Why Creationism Is True | Teen Ink

Why Creationism Is True

“In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.” Genesis 1:1

In the beginning. Just ponder that for a second. In the beginning. Before the earth began, there was nothing but God. Sometimes, that can be a hard notion to grasp, but it says so right there in ink…Today, science tells that life comes from life (Biogenesis). Science is fact. So it would make sense that we would come from a living God.

Then how come science says there is an exception to the seemingly set in stone Biogenesis? Today’s science says the only case ever of spontaneous generation was in the beginning...the first cell.

Wait…

Didn’t science say that living things can only come from living things? So the question is, if Pasture’s law has been proven time and time again, why would science say that there is an exception to it?

In a way, science proves Creationism. It sounds weird, but think about it. There are so many verses that talk about God being the living God. Such as in 1 Timothy 3:15b;

“...which is the church of the living God, the pillar and support of the truth.”

And also in Hebrews 12:22

“But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to myriads of angels.”

And in John 6:57a;

“As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father…”

And so many other verses in the Bible.

So I leave it up to you, the reader to decide. Which is harder to believe? A theory that the first life simply appeared out of nowhere? Or that a living God created everything (which is actually supported by the Law of Biogenesis)?

Citations

"60 Bible Verses about God, Living And Self Sustaining." 60 Bible Verses about God, Living And Self Sustaining. New American Standard Bible, n.d. Web. 05 Sept. 2014

God. The Holy Bible: New International Version, Containing the Old Testament and the New Testament. Grand Rapids: Zondervan Bible, 1978. Print.