How Does Nature Help To Prove God's Existance? | Teen Ink

How Does Nature Help To Prove God's Existance?

How Nature Helps to Prove God’s Existence

Nature looks up to God, the trees, mountains, the sun shines down on us, the world is full of amazing miracles; The creatures are complex in how they are

made and look, each one being different from the other. How you can tell how old a tree is by counting the rings, is that not amazing? Each human body, though

some may look alike, they are all different, think differently, talk differently, and their lives are different.

The sun shines down on us through the days, its energetic heat warming the earth at exactly the right temperature. If the Earth were any closer or

farther from the sun, we would all either burn to death, or freeze to death. My point... If the earth were not perfectly stable where it is, we would all die.

This cannot be a mistake.

If you don’t believe that God made the universe explain this to me! Our earth is the only planet that rotates on an axis, at around 23.5 degrees; and has a

livable atmosphere, gravity, and life. Why are not any of the other planets livable? Or have life on them?

God supplies our needs in nature; the fruit and vegetable trees and plants supply an abundance of our food; Also for the animals, creatures, rodents, and

bugs does He also supply food and shelter for.

Grass, plants, trees, bushes and other living plant-like things are able to grow; But how? They don’t have blood and bones. They have water green stems,

and trees have trunks. How can all of these things be so perfected and be an accident or a mistake? It really shows how they have to have a maker or creator.

There are no other gods such as ‘sun gods’ that only create certain things. There is only ONE True God who created ALL OF IT and is the God of ALL OF IT.

He (God) created everything, - people- plant life-organisms- atoms, and everything else; If parts of the Bible is true than isn’t all of it? God must be

true. If a normal person was ‘god’… well they wouldn’t be. Man cannot even make a single living thread of grass, and defiantly cannot make a person, animal, or

plant. They can only mix, change, destruct or destroy what is already there. There is a God and He did come down to earth in the form of a man, to his creations

but He was not a normal person, He was without sin, and yet He died for our sins. He Was and Is the only TRUE God.

God is not in everything though his artistic work may be;

Rain, clouds, sleet, hail and snow all show amazing features; Water re-cycles itself; and falls as rain, if there is a storm or very cold

weather the water vapor gets so cold that it becomes sleet, hail and snow. Snowflakes consist of six edges of flakes on each flake of snow. Every single piece is

different than the other. There are no two of the same things. That is too complex for it to be any mistake. And it isn’t a mistake, there has to be a God soooo big

that He could and can create a Universe, even if everyone living in it doesn’t acknowledge Him and His work. Who are we to say that it was a mistake?

Also have you ever heard of something good or pleasant coming from an explosion? Look around, when you blow something up (such as a bomb, firework or

other explosive) does it end up as a human being, a house, store, or animal? No! That just doesn’t happen. So the theory that we came from something that

BLEW UP is absurd.

If the world was a mistake then wouldn’t there be mistakes in it? Would there not be more days to take to make a full circle of the earth? (Or year) Would

not the earth be tilted or slanted more or less as different years come and go? Would our atmosphere be losing a lot of its control, and gravity? No it’s not because

the world isn’t a mistake, it is a creation.

Anno82 SILVER said...
on Nov. 16 2023 at 12:49 am
Anno82 SILVER, Austin, Texas

“Peace doesn't come from finding a lake with no storms. It comes from having Jesus in the boat." -John Ortberg
"God doesn't break things so He can fix them; He fixes broken things so He can use them." -Bob Goff
"Is prayer your steering wheel or your spare tire?" -Corrie Ten Boom

Thank you for writing this! It is very encouraging and I really enjoyed the points you made. Keep up the great work, have a blessed day ❤️

connielee10809 BRONZE, Fullerton, California
if ur gonna write this type of stuff you better put good and BTW LOGICAL points because this doesn't make sense at all LOL

ur stupid

Its_Brooklyn BRONZE, Lancaster, Wisconsin
Wonderful job. I think that some people who comment here are out of their minds. However, some of the people here have a wonderful mindset such as you. I go to church with my grandmother and we learn the word of god. We are not catholic and I plan to never be catholic. I am a Christian, and will always be one. I follow the word of god and I believe that everything that the bible says is true. Keyword: FAITH
Faith: a strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.
Faith: complete trust or confidence in someone or something.
I have faith in God, and I believe no matter what anyone thinks of me, or how they might treat me. The bible says one day, every man and woman will say that God is real. It also says that there will be a lot who don't believe and shall perish and there will be few to believe and they shall live in luxury.
YOU DECIDE.

on Sep. 4 2020 at 11:46 am
Buffalo_Soldier, Oakland, California
You did a beautiful job! I agree with all you said. I am a Christian and to me the Big Bang Theory makes no sense. I've been raised a Christian my whole life and I know God made the world. This article proves that. Do you have any other articles I can read?

AdC said...
AdC, Nottingham, Other
Your entire article is poorly argued. The goldilocks zone argument can be quite simply refuted by one simple idea: the Epitherian Hypothesis. This states that if an infinite number of monkeys were given typewriters. Eventually one would randomly type an entire Shakespearian play. Our earth is like Hamlet. So ask yourself this when you think of earth's wondrous beauty. Why is mars, or the rest of our solar system, full of barren, unforgiving landscapes that don't support life or wonderous beauty? The answer is simple. Just because you cannot, like myself, understand complex scientific ideas, that doesn't mean that they cannot exist. In today's world, they are almost irrefutable. In maybe just 100 years, children in history classes will laugh at religion like we today laugh at those who thought that you could fall off the edge of the world. Society evolves perpetually. You believe in folklore created by the original con-man; making a few quick bucks through Indulgences.

on Aug. 21 2019 at 8:51 am
SergeantSteel82 GOLD, Fort Wayne, Indiana

one of the greatest tragedies of our time is this impression that has been created that science and religion have to be at war.
-Francis Collins

I may never let go of my anger and wrath,
But I will always have the last laugh.
-Corey Taylor

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
-Voltaire

this is an almost perfect article! I 100% agree with your hate of The Big Bang HYPOTHOSIS. I looked up an article and it said that there is only a one in 10 to the power of 10 to the power of 123, that is 1 followed by 10 to the 123rd power zeros chance that it actually happened! one thing you should have mentioned though is that when God was making the world over the course of 7 days, wouldn't you think he made a world with a history? the world is flawed, but that's mostly because of humans, Earth is a biosphere, if we didn't have enough bacteria across the Earth, it would not have enough oxygen to sustain life. Macro-Evolution cannot happen, such a substantial change to a species would end up killing it, and if it did happen, why is it not happening today? Charles Darwin ended up denying the theory of evolution because there was simply not enough evidence to support it.

InkyOwl GOLD said...
InkyOwl GOLD, Bloomington, Indiana

Where Words fail, Music speaks.
~Hans Christian Anderson

LOVE your article.

InkyOwl GOLD said...
InkyOwl GOLD, Bloomington, Indiana

Where Words fail, Music speaks.
~Hans Christian Anderson

If the world was created from an explosion, no matter what "Goldilocks Conditions" were out there. It could never make a world perfect enough to survive in. If it were possible, we would have found more life on other planets by now. If evolution was the explanation to our complicated yet functioning world, then there would be more life on other planets. Besides, several fossils have been found stretched through different layers of rock. Remember how geologists say that the Grand Canyon is proof of evolution because of the different layers of rock that show the progression of time? Well, single fossils have been found stretched through several layers of strata, and according to evolution, over "millions of years", they would have decayed and only stayed in one layer of strata. THAT is the geographical column theory disproved.

Wiseman125 BRONZE, Granite Falls, Washington

"Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings-always darker, emptier and simpler" -Friedrich Nietzche

Your entire argument was "It's beautiful so it was created!" There's no logic in that. Everything isn't perfect. The earth is on a 23.5-degree axis, cool. Other planets can also be on that axis as well as others. Science has logic and facts to prove our theories, you just say things that are subjective. This is why people don't believe in God.

WritingAddict03 SILVER, Saint Peters , Missouri

Everyone is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree it will live its whole life believing it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

A very good piece, and I agree with most of it. This piece is beautiful and well written! Thanks for putting this out there, its a very important message. However, I think the Big Boom theory is likely, and that an explosion was simply the way that God created the world.

henry2833 said...
henry2833, Vancouver, Columbia
Keyword: testimonies.

Sparaxis GOLD said...
Sparaxis GOLD, Saint Marys, Georgia

"If you keep on picking on me, I'll mess up again. This time, on PURPOSE."

The most annoying Christ-related question that won't stop bothering me is where does the Earth is four billion years old and evolution stuff (such as fossils) come from?

thebookwrmgirl BRONZE, Major, Illinois
@thewallflower Wonderful point!

Palindrome PLATINUM, Reedley, California

"If there's a reason I'm still alive when so many have died, I'm willing to wait for it."
-Lin-Manuel Miranda, Hamilton

"Crazy people don't know they're crazy. They think they're getting saner."
-John Locke, Lost

Wow! I never thought of that before. That's a great point!

Soham said...
Soham, Kolkata, Other

It's Sweeeet.....sometimes Tangy, and ya, often seasoned with pepper.;..;.sometimes tastes Spicy! But :( Bitter at times also,
YES>>>> It's LIFE.... ;)

if god exists, he decides our destiny, we all are governed by Him, maybe it was His wish to make you write this article...stay blessed!!

thewallflower BRONZE, Redondo Beach, California
Leap years and different days in the month were things created by imperfect humans. God had made everything perfect, but when sin entered the world through Adam and Eve everything got messed up, and Christians hope and look forward to the day where everything that God created is restored.

One more thing about nature that proves God's existence. If macro evolution (which would start from the big bang, without a creator) were true , we would not find these things beautiful. Sunsets would not be seen as beautiful, because they serve no evolutionary purpose. We would find things like food and animals to be beautiful exclusively because they served a purpose to our ancestors, and to us. We find beauty in things that really are not necessary, which shows that we are so much more than just a mix of chemicals.

Rynn750 SILVER said...
Rynn750 SILVER, Somewhere, Wisconsin

"A cynical young person is almost the saddest sight to see, because it means that he or she has gone from knowing nothing to believing nothing." - Maya Angelou

I'd like to reply to Point 4. In my religion class we're using logic to determine the existence of a god (whether he be like the Christian god or anything else). And one argument that we used to explain the existence of evil was called "Platinga's argument" and it basically stated that in order for people to be truly free (as a deity would want) there has to be a choice between right and wrong and would let people choose the wrong one. This would mean that humans are responsible for evil in the world and that god chooses not to interfere in order for his creation to be truly free. I don't know much about biology (I took AP Physics last year) but I think it's amazing how intricate nature is. It could have happened by random chance, but it would have been a lot harder. However, this doesn't automatically prove or disprove the existence of a deity.I'm not sure where I stand on creation (this is a touchy subject even among Christians) but I do believe something had to create the world. Also, I could talk about differences between the major world religions, but that's a completely different argument. Thank you for listening :-)

Rynn750 SILVER said...
Rynn750 SILVER, Somewhere, Wisconsin

Disclaimer: I am a Christian and I believe in what you said. So instead of arguing about whether or not God exists I'd like to comment on your writing. It's probably just because of what happened when you pasted the writing into the box to submit it that the paragraphs are disjointed and make reading this hard. But you also have spelling and grammar errors in a few places. They're minor, for the most part, but it's a good idea to proofread your writing or write it in a word processor that does spellcheck. That being said, if you're trying to write a logical argument for anything, but especially for something controversial like this, you should take extra care that your argument is logical, doesn't jump, and is reasonable. You do a pretty good job at this, but sometimes your points don't follow. Overall, this is a good piece. Keep writing!