Jesus is my Savior, Not My Relligion | Teen Ink

Jesus is my Savior, Not My Relligion

By liv101 BRONZE, North Baltimore, Ohio
liv101 BRONZE, North Baltimore, Ohio

" Have I gone mad"?
" I'm afarid so, your'e absolutley bonkers, but i will tell you a secret. All the best people are".
-Alice in Wonderland

People always say to me " Olivia, your to crazy with this whole Jesus thing". Although I do not respond I know its not crazy, for he died on the cross for me. Religion is a personal belief. If you believe show it, if you do not, do not flaunt that you don't. Its a shame that some people who don't believe have to give reasons why they choose that. You simply can not persuade someone enough to not believe. I feel like everyone should learn about God, To see how he works his mysterious ways. I feel that if people know more, the world could be a better place. With just a little bit of faith, some many things can turn out to be so much better. So until then, I will give my life to God, and I will stand in awe to the one who has given it all.

I feel like people should be open about their beliefs, maybe it will give you a chance to help a life, and influence someone else.

liv101 BRONZE said...
on Dec. 12 2012 at 4:50 pm
liv101 BRONZE, North Baltimore, Ohio

" Have I gone mad"?
-Alice in Wonderland

Thank you so much ! Means a lot (:

on Dec. 11 2012 at 9:11 pm
Sharlayne BRONZE, Chicago, Illinois

If you don't like the weather in Chicago, wait five minutes.

Well written and inspiring. I feel the same way.