What will you do this Christmas?

Once upon a time, we all waited for him to land in this very soil. But when he did, we ate his body like bread and drank his blood like wine.
We stood silently watching him die…
Yet he forgave us all…
But you don’t care about his words do you?
You never did.

You shameless human beings! Are trying to kill him again? You say heaven exists only in cartoons and that life has no purpose. You go wild worshiping devils of money, greed, hatred and revenge.
Temples are reduced to mere commercial centers.
Now people believe more in satans and false prophets than in God.
Strange!

What is faith? Is it about fasting all day, reading scriptures without understanding them and feeding God?
No!
God never asked you to build his statues and make it sit on thrones of gold…
All he ever wanted from you is to have unshakeable faith on him and never test him…
He asked you to love, respect and take good care of every breathing soul…

Faith is the flame of eternal light… Hope is the oxygen…
Faith is the most perfect gift to lord Jesus…
Listen to his voice… It’s like the fire that burns inside us all…
But you say you don’t have time because you are too busy racing each other in the mad race to grab money…

Wake up and stop hurting our savior angel!
Why is it so hard to open your eyes?

You’ve ignored his words and let 'doubt' rule your mortal brains turning your immortal souls into slaves deprived of freedom…

And before we point at each others' flaws and hang criminals… hang the deadliest sin of all- ‘Doubt’. Then you too will be able to walk on the water like Jesus did.

Stop for a second and listen to me… I’m your conscience… While you are too busy building your bubble houses on the sands of earth, don’t ever dare to lose your immortal sisters- hope and faith. Instead of fighting, cheating, arguing and craving for luxuries, just stay together… Feed the hungry… Dress the poor… Give shelter to the homeless and comfort every soul… On this Christmas let us all make Lord Jesus proud and say…
Oh holy God we love you… We surrender everything to you… we are yours… and we’ll love each other till the end and die for you. Amen.