I Say to America

I say to America's people that they can think whatever they want about other people's opinions. However, do not say anything to that person out loud, or else there will be chaos. For example, I'm Christian, and it's okay to not like God. But I do not want people insulting my religion. Same for people against other religions, races, or personalities.

SomethingWitty said...
I completely agree and thank you for allowing others to think what they will.   At the same time, however, I think to further refine my own belief and better understand others it's great to have conversations about things like religion. I am not religious, but many of my friends are and through our conversations about the topic they've told me it helped them solidify their faith further. I believe that opinions are meant to be challenged, and thus respectful conversation is alwa... (more »)

Dragonscribe said...
I do not think it is all right to dislike God. I believe all His children should love and adore Him, and that way we can all be happy in Heaven together. However, I understand your point that people shouldn't shove their beliefs in other people's faces. When asked about my faith, I answer, and I do attempt to sound convincing. But I try not to be too forceful - that's not the way to go.

StoneGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 28, 2014 at 12:15 am
I don't think anyone actually dislikes God. people might believe he's real, or they might not, but no one dislikes him.

catholic_girl_101 said...
I totally agree, Jessie.