My God IS Real.

I apologize if anyone takes offense to this. I am speaking my mind.

I have proof my God is real. You tell me everything that happens, is only complete coincidence and it isnt my God? How could everything that happens be only coincidence? The theory of evolution; you mean to tell me that everything you see walking this earth came from just ONE single celled organism? From the tiny ants and microscopic insects to the giant elephants and blue whales, that EVERY bit of it came from just one cell? That it somehow worked its own way to make land animals and fish who wouldn't even survive on land. That's completely outrageous... Yet so is my God! When we pray who do we pray to? GOD! Why? He answers them, ALL of them! I have proof of God answering my prayers. I pray that my grandmother will be healed, the next day she dies, granted it most definitely wasnt what I wanted, but she no longer had to deal with being sick. I can name plenty of other examples of prayer working, not as soon as I wanted them to but they eventually came into effect. The way God places people and things in our path to help us and you wanna try and tell me my GOD is not real? I absoultely love the singer Michael Buble. I watched something with him talking about his religion and he got asked the question "what is your religion?" and he answered he didnt know. I took offense to that, he has always said that he prayed to be a singer and become famous, but cant even stand up to say he is a Christian, or not if he isnt. It is a simple answer. You either believe in God or you dont.

I have heard many friends claim God has abandoned them. No, God doesn't abandon us, he never has and I can guarantee he never will. God wont ever abandon us, but we abandon him. When we feel God isn't listening, it isnt that he isnt listening, its just we never spoke up. Even the slightest whisper God will hear. Our mouths are moving but we aren't speaking.

Life is not easy, I can say from first hand experience, everyone can! You are going through certain things for multiple reasons. Maybe to make you stronger, to test your faith, to teach you a lesson even. I will admit, I go through a lot that no one knows about because I keep it to myself, Ive grown closer to God a lot lately because he has tested my faith a lot. I have actually prayed some this week, I rarely ever pray to be honest. I have learned a great deal of lessons from certain things, and I am only 13. He's made me stronger by going through the worst things. My grandmothers death was not easy for me, or my family! But it's made me stronger emotionally and I now know how to deal with death easier.

The video Indesribable by Louie Giglio (I dont know how to spell his name correctly) Talks about space and how amazing it is God has created all of that and made everything in the perfect position as to where if we were any closer to the sun we would burn up and if we were any further away we would freeze. That's not coincidince, that is my GOD! He goes way way way way out in space and there is a picture of a cross smack dab in the middle of a nebula, the very center. Still want to tell me my God isn't real?

Luke B. said...
May 19 at 12:09 pm
GOD'S NOT DEAD

JesusandHisLawyersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 26 at 11:41 pm
I think the biggest issue this essay has is that it's simply a mean-spirted rant about how ignorant and naive anybody who doesn't adhere to your personal religious beliefs are.

JayPue said...
Jan. 23 at 2:58 pm
Your comment about your grandmother (no disrespect, seriously)  That was a bad example because youre saying if she lived and was ok, God answered your prayer, but if she got worse or died, God let her go and answered your prayer. Im just saying this isnt a logical example to me.

infinity12 said...
I really applaud you for writing this. Not many people can openly write or voice their belief and faith in God. It says in the bible that when you follow God's word and stand for your faith, there will be many who oppose you. So, I really commend you on writing this. Many people always want the answers to why things are this way and why did God do this? But God knows all and he knows how to work everything out for the good. I know personally, just recently I've become much closer to God. Before... (more »)

bbking said...
Oct. 22, 2012 at 7:48 am
still those thing happen to me too

ahlisten said...
I can't wait till you get older and realize what the real world is like.

Eric-S. replied...
That comment should be meant for you.

chrissie said...
btw, i liked the article. it gives an impression of enthusiasm about the topic and it's easy to read and understand.

chrissie said...
maybe God's existence can't be proven, but a Deity that is in control of the universe can be proven. How did the universe come into being? either by a creator or natural processes, right. Evolution has been proven wrong decades ago. All this happening by chance would be like a several flipped coins landing on end billions and billions of times in a row. That leaves creation. since everything I read in the Bible matches up with history and science, I believe God exists even though His e... (more »)

cosmos4242This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 3 at 4:11 pm
Exactly when, how, and by whom was evolution proven wrong? It is the basis for modern biology.  I don't mean for this to come off as rude, but  that statement needs an explanation.

Haya said...
There is a God, but no- there is no PROOF, and no NEED to proove it. Godliness is too great for us to comprehend, and therefore religion is based on pure belief and faith. Faith is not something that needs to be prooven. It just is. If God were something one needed to proove, that would disregard the whole purpose of God, and the whole IDEA of God. (Point is to do things for Him alone, and not for ourselves, etc.)

Aspiringauhor said...
I respect that you believe (quite strongly) in your god, but not everyone does, or has to, for that matter. I'm not saying that you can't believe in your god, I'm simply saying that you might not want to just flat-out tell atheists, agnostics, and other selfdescribed non-believers that they're just wrong. I personally am an atheist, and while I don't take offense to this article, I just ask the one question: Where is the credible scientific proof you speak of? If you can't spell the man's name r... (more »)

Apr. 3 at 4:12 pm
Well said and respectful.  I would agree with this.

BlueRain said...

To pray for him to heal your grandmother and then for her to die is not an answered prayer. I have no doubt that you definetely wanted her pain to end, but what actually happened was the opposite of what you asked for. You asked for her to be healed and she died, which is the opposite.

I find it hypocritical that you started your explanation with "don't take offense to this", and then when someone Else states that they are unsure or that they have different beliefs, then You are the on... (more »)

TheImaginationOfNessie said...
I agree that God always has a reason for allowing our hardships. My mom died three years ago and at first I thought that God had abandoned me. Now I realize that she was in less pain and that I had so many wonderful people around me, supporting me when I really needed it.

God lover!!!!!!!! replied...
i agree!!!!!!!

GabrielK said...
Superblyme, I just want to say that I admire your passion and i truly hope you continue to express your faith.  Just remember, you don't need science or facts to prove that God is real- The proof that's in your heart is all you will ever need! Don't let anyone tell you different!

Rhinos said...
evolution or not, remember that 'So the LORD God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man’s ribs', it's really an imagery. Do we actually know what happens to us when we sleep? To those people back then, same deal. Creation will be a mystery to us. Now, I think people tries to find the scientific God too much that they forgot another, the personal side. The side that makes you remember you're a child, your parents, your friends, really, yo... (more »)

Rhinos said...
There are surely a lot of questions asked why God created us, and why suffering is allowed. Well, it's the result of our choice. It does make sense how our choice affects our community and our life. But to those in the closer circle, there are certainly questions that we can't answer. It's like pouring everything in the earth into one man, now that's ridiculous.

sarahmichelle98 said...
"But I think that it's the pathetic fallacy personified to put an anglo-saxon, male, english-speaking, Pro-American face on such an entity" The previous statement was said by TheEarlOfZerces, and I couldn't agree more. For all we as humans know, god may not even be a "person" or have the qualities of  a person, such as arms and legs or a human body at all. He (or she) may be something more of a force with no particular shape, only a mind and a plan for people and the world. And ... (more »)