Isn`t it?

I am torn between atheism and agnosticism. They both seem so correct. I do not believe in God, but I adore some of the beliefs of Christianity.
The whole belief system is rather poetic. I consider myself to be tolerant, so it upsets me that my ways of life are overlooked.

So many wars, so much spilled blood. So many innocent and brilliant minds forgotten because of secterianism.

onegirlandapenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I'm sorry, I just don't understand where you are coming from. I believe in God. I have always believed in God. I have never once doubted His existence. I mean if you read the bible and see how much scientific and historical evidence matches up, it makes you want to believe.

question-authority said...
I can relate to this piece. I was/am raised an Episocalian by my parents, who are both Episcopal priests. (Episcopalian is a Christian religion part of the Anglican church; it's rather like Lutheranism). Though being Episcopal is pretty liberal, I still felt restricted. Today I categorize myself as an agnostic. I feel like there is no scientific proof of the existance or the nonexistance of a god, so I can't lean either way. I just feel like all of my life I've been praying to a g... (more »)

Nina.C replied...
Dec. 28, 2009 at 1:08 pm :
I`m glad that my opinion has had an effect on you. It`s flattering, especially that I felt like I would offend many people.