If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell?

I think that even if you are not christian,you will make it in heaven! How do we know if what the bible says is true? We don't really have a reliable source for that. And just because you are not a follower does not? mean you are not his children.If God truly created us equally, in some way, why would there need to be a reason for going to hell or to heaven? In god's eyes we are his children,and nothing can change that.You shouldn't always trust something you read. I mean how do we know that they are hiding the truth from us with this bible?? How do we know it's not all made up?

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 3:00 pm:
There's so much proof that His word is true and that He isn't lying. For God never lies. You say how do we know, that the Bible is not made up? Everthing in it is absolutely, beautiful and true and raw. I know you mighn't belive me now and won't want to and that you might not answer back, but His Word is not made up. It's not.    I just wanted to share all this, I'm sorry if I was rude or anything, but it's just ... His Word is not made up. It's not.... (more »)

SafeleoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 4 at 5:58 pm:
Can I like a comment?

Pookie16 said...
Aug. 18 at 8:39 pm:
It is true that all are God's children, and he loves them all, but that doesn't just give us a free pass into heaven. And we do know that there is heaven and hell, because we know that there is God and the devil. No unclean thing can dwell with God, so. . . they have to have somewhere to go, right? Like a good parent, our Heavenly Father wants us to learn and grow and make it back to Him, and that won't happen if we don't get to experience life here on earth. That means that we w... (more »)

NiyarooThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 16 at 7:21 am:
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. He who belie... (more »)

Lexi777 said...
Jul. 5 at 1:08 pm:
I believe in God, because there is no way, that there isn't something bigger than all of us. Coincidences are not just that. They are God's way of telling us something.

JesusandHisLawyersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 26 at 6:37 pm:
Personally, I don't believe in the existence of a God OR of an afterlife. But, even faced with stone cold proof of God's existence, I still don't think I would be able to make myself follow a religion so stictly against my personal beliefs about ethics and morals. I guess I'll see y'all in Hell. 

SafeleoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sep. 4 at 5:59 pm :
Can I get an amen? Hehe.

LoveMuchHateLessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 23 at 8:35 pm:
Hi, Ally_Yang. I could argue all day in favor of the Bible, but I think the better way to answer it to share why we Christians  believe what we believe. I just thought I'd share.  1. We believe that God is the all-powerful Creator of the universe. Including mankind. 2. As our Creator, He can do as He pleases with His creation. Which means us. 3. Satan, the Devil, was once Lucifer, a cherub. Not a cupid in a diaper. A powerful, beautiful being of God's own design and purpo... (more »)

Pookie16 replied...
Aug. 18 at 8:53 pm :
I'm wondering about your belief in the trinity (that God manifests Himself as three beings). . . how does that make sense? To me, it sounds a little egotistical of Him, and that doesn't sound like God. It also kind of reminds me of Zeus, a ficticious god that the Greeks created, from their own imaginations, to explain the goings-on of the world. Basically, with the idea of the trinity, it feels like God just parades around, doing whatever He wants to make Himself seem ... (more »)

Outcast4God said...
Apr. 13 at 2:59 pm:
We know it's not made up, because everything else in the Bible is true. God created the world- if he didn't, how would it be here? God loves us all- if he didn't, we would have no hope and, ultimatly, no reason to live. Hell is a very real place for those who don't accept Christ as their savior. Anyone who is not a Christian follows Satan, whether they know it or not. Satan created Hell. God created Heaven. He gives us the choice of following Him and living for Him, or rejecting ... (more »)

supersoccerchick said...
Mar. 27 at 9:48 pm:
hi! i just wanted to tell you that yeah, God loves you no matter what, and u r right about that. but here's the thing-- God's compared over and over to a father. he just wants whats best for his children. God gives us the choice to follow him or not. if he didnt, we'd all be like robots and we coudn't make any choices. thats not Gods best for us. its because he loves us and wants us to choose to love him that we get a choice to do so. i'll pray for you :) Jesus loves you ... (more »)

Seller_of_Purple said...
Mar. 9 at 6:18 pm:
If you don't believe the Bible is true, why do you believe in heaven? If you don't believe the Bible is true, you are denying the existence of God, the existence of good and evil, and everything logical. Common sense tells you God is real, and therefore the Bible. The reason non-Christians will go to Hell is because they have rebelled against God. You might ask, if God is so good why didn't He save everyone?! Well, who are we to question God?! It's a miracle that He loved us enough to save those... (more »)

GooseC said...
Mar. 4 at 10:24 am:
I am a christain and this how I see it. You will only go to heaven if you believe Jesus Christ is our Savior and Lord.

ramfthomas4This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 13 at 11:10 am:
Whoah... pretty strong language there, Ally_Yang. It just so happens that whenever people find something "wrong" with the Bible (historically speaking) new evidence is found to confirm what is written.  In other words, if you doubt some part of the Bible's accuracy, wait a little while and we'll figure it out.    You also use very vague terms.   "We don't really have a reliable source for that"   Um... so, what's a reliab... (more »)

CharleyLattaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 10 at 6:27 pm:
It's called "unconditional love".  It actually contradicts the hole idea of hell.

EmmaLou35 said...
Jan. 15 at 11:03 pm:
Psalms3:5 "Trust in The Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding," If I were to base what I currently understand about the world and God, I would be on the same page as you. A lot of people get caught up in trying to make sense of what God does but we never can. because Hes is God, we're  not, and He's in control. Yes, God loves everyone and has created all of us with love, but we also all turn away from Him. When Jesus, his son, died painfully, He... (more »)

transparantspirit434This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I think it is interesting how many comments this post has gotten. It is a sensitive subject, somewhere I probably have no right to add my opinion. But can I just say; Yes, I get where you are going. I used to not be a Christian. I was not raised into the faith like a lot of people. I try not to label myself as a "righteous one of God", though I belive in Him and have developed a relationship with Him full heartedly. There is a point in the Christian belief and faith and the thoughts ... (more »)

kksbrnnThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Um...I'm personally atheist but I think the way you stated this issue was not in the best light and it could have been better written and edited. I respect religion; just because I don't believe in God does not mean that it is wrong to have faith. I think you're generalizing the Bible and Christianity. Maybe work on this more?

TimexxFlies said...
And I really don't like when people say "Oh the Bible's not true" but they pick and choose things form the Bible that they like. "The Bible says don't judge!!!" "But remember, the Bible's not true!!!" Can't stand it.....

TimexxFlies said...
I've heard this before, and you really need to study the Bible, including all religions... and then make your choice. And while you're saying "How do we know the Bible is true?" I'm saying "How do we know your article is true?" May God bless you and show you his love. I hope someone can get these thoughts out of you before it's too late.