If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell?

By Ally_Yang PLATINUM, Smyrna, Tennessee
Ally_Yang PLATINUM, Smyrna, Tennessee

I think that even if you are not christian,you will make it in heaven! How do we know if what the bible says is true? We don't really have a reliable source for that. And just because you are not a follower does not? mean you are not his children.If God truly created us equally, in some way, why would there need to be a reason for going to hell or to heaven? In god's eyes we are his children,and nothing can change that.You shouldn't always trust something you read. I mean how do we know that they are hiding the truth from us with this bible?? How do we know it's not all made up?

I was answering a question on Youtube about this particular topic. It kind of raged me into writing this.

on Jan. 26 at 7:05 pm
Artistic_Geek_Roo_10 SILVER, Albuquerque, New Mexico

"Happiness can be found in the darkest of places, but only if one remembers to turn on the light."
Albus Dumbledore

@Ellea thank you so much for acknowledging the truth in God's Word!

Bookerland said...
on Jul. 7 2017 at 3:37 pm
Bookerland, Alexandria, Louisiana
My pastor preached this point a couple weeks back: we are all creations of God, but only the ones who believe that Christ died to save us are his children, and go to heaven

on Jun. 19 2017 at 1:48 pm
AndreaVormon BRONZE, Lawrenceville, Georgia

"If you're from Africa, why are you white"? " Oh my God, Karen, you cant just ask people why they're white".

@Ellea Amen, I didn't think I would find the right words to say that

Ellea SILVER said...
on Oct. 23 2016 at 5:22 pm
Ellea SILVER, Touchet, Washington
It is purely by faith that we believe the Bible. No, not everyone goes to heaven because God can't tolerate sin. Those who have not believed in his son as the only way of salvation cannot abide with God the father. I'm sorry, there is not room for everyone. John 3:16 (ESV)  “For God so loved the world,that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. This means that if you believe in him he will not refuse you, but if you refuse him, he will refuse you. I hope this was helpful!

Ellea SILVER said...
on Oct. 23 2016 at 5:16 pm
Ellea SILVER, Touchet, Washington
That was an amazing description

giyoreli said...
on May. 20 2016 at 10:27 pm
giyoreli, Plano, Texas
It doesn't matter whether or not if non-Christians will go to hell because we don't believe in it. It's not a conversation to be had, you can't ask someone whether they think they will go or not if they don't believe in it and it's not a concept in their religion. But I'm Jewish and our afterlife is 'ehhh we'll figure it out when we get there', non-Jewish people also come into the afterlife too in our beliefs. There's room for everyone, no need to argue about who is loved and who isn't; whatever your religion is, may you be loved by every entity and the world around you.

on May. 20 2016 at 12:55 pm
M501athletic GOLD, USA, Other

It is never too late to have a new dream- C.S. Lewis

Agreed! Great comment! Nicely put @ DicipleofChrist God sent Jesus to save us from sin. We are all born sinners, God is giving us time now to get our lives right. Before Jesus comes and brings all of his believers up in the rapture. There are so many answers to any question you have in the Bible. You have to read it thourughly and ask God to speak to your heart. He will answer your questions. The only thing that no one knows is when Jesus is coming back? God is the only one who knows the answer to that question. But let me tell you guys this, the Bible did prophecy the future and a lot of it has happened, it's getting closer to the end times. So here's the question are you on God's side or not? There is no in between.

AndreB BRONZE said...
on Nov. 18 2015 at 1:01 pm
AndreB BRONZE, Sunshine, Louisiana
O boy this is one stupid comment

on Oct. 27 2015 at 8:45 pm
ScarletCity PLATINUM, High Ridge, Missouri
If you believe the Bible is false, how can you believe there is a heaven? The whole basis of heaven is the in Bible. If you say the Bible is false, but there is a heaven, then, by your own reasoning, heaven is false too. God created us with free will, which means we can do what we want and God won't physically stop us. But, with this free will comes responsibility. We can't go sinning all our lives and after we die say, "God, I know I was wrong, and I only believed you exist because I don't want to be thrown in a pit of fire." It's with this free will that everybody sins, and because everybody sins not everybody will go to heaven.

on Oct. 11 2015 at 2:48 pm
KawaiiCooper DIAMOND, Winter Garden, Florida

"I'm well acquainted with villains that live in my head."

There are people who were also depressed and fearful. Then someone showed them the "truth",put them in a plane, and hurtled them into a building. The "truth" is like art; it looks different to everybody.

on Oct. 9 2015 at 7:27 pm
Magicath BRONZE, Auburn, Alabama

"The boys, the girls, they all like Carmen
She gives them butterflies, bats her cartoon eyes"
-"Carmen" by Lana Del Rey

Oh my thank you! That is so very true!

on Aug. 31 2015 at 12:35 am
Lucy-Agnes PLATINUM, Clarksville, Ohio

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity. Be fools for Christ. And have the courage to suffer the contempt of the sophisticated world." - Justice Antonin Scalia

Ally_Yang, it is absolutely true that we are all God's children and He loves each of us dearly - too dearly for words. However, this remarkable love God has for us doesn't mean everyone is going to Heaven no matter what. You see, God loves us so much He gave us free will - the power to choose what we want, to love Him or to abandon Him. God doesn't send people to Hell; people choose to go to Hell. Does that make sense? The judgment after death isn't so much God saying, "You are so bad! I'm going to make you suffer for eternity now"; it's us either saying, "God, I love you so much I want to be with you forever even though I'm unworthy" or us saying, "God, I never loved you and I hate the very thought of spending eternity with you." If we don't want to spend eternity with God, there's only one other option, and that's to spend eternity without God - the very definition of Hell. I hope this is helpful. God bless you!!!

on Jul. 22 2015 at 6:12 pm
AshleySD BRONZE, Campbell, California
1 article 1 photo 90 comments
Wtf are you talking about??

on Jul. 22 2015 at 12:22 pm
DicipleofChrist PLATINUM, Eaton, Colorado
No. The bible is living and active and sharper than any double-edged sword. The Holy Spirit is a burning fire that consumes us, and engulfs us, and conforms us to be more like Christ. The message of Jesus Christ saves lives, and is the only thing that can save this dark, dark world.

on Jul. 22 2015 at 12:15 pm
I'm sorry to say this, Ally_Yang, but, the statement that we don't have a reliable source to prove the bible is absolutely false. Have you even read the bible???? It's amazing. The prophecy is crazy, I mean, we're seeing all this stuff happening that was prophesied more than a thousand years ago! Epic poems, and thousands of ancient tablets have been deciphered, telling of stories such as the Tower of Babel, and the Flood, and other such stories. It was prophesied that the authority of the pope would lose it's global power when 42 months were over. And, sure enough, it happened. I have done quite a bit of research of the bible's accuracy and correctness. But, don't take my word for it; take a look yourself. Google bible prophecy, and "how we know the bible is true". Then, rethink your article. And, I encourage you to read the book of John. :)

Annamaj BRONZE said...
on Jun. 5 2015 at 8:27 pm
Annamaj BRONZE, New York, New York
Firstly, God created us with equal potential, not equal outcome. He gave us all the ability to do good, the ability to do evil and the ability to choose. Some Christian theologians believe that heaven and hell are the same places, it's what we make of it,

on May. 30 2015 at 6:20 pm
AshleySD BRONZE, Campbell, California
1 article 1 photo 90 comments
Okay. It's just that I'm an atheist and sometimes I can be pretty rude

on May. 30 2015 at 9:29 am
AwesomeWriter SILVER, Grand Rapids, Michigan

"What light is to the eyes - what air is to the lungs - what love is to the heart, liberty is to the soul of man.
Robert Green Ingersoll

Oh no, you didn't insult me at all. Some people, after all, have doubts about things when it comes to religion, so it's perfectly natural.

on May. 29 2015 at 7:31 pm
AshleySD BRONZE, Campbell, California
1 article 1 photo 90 comments
You make some good points. People in North Korea do have free will, but if they express it they will be severely punished. Although unfortunately they do seem brainwashed sometimes by propaganda. And I am sorry if I insulted you about your religious beliefs. It's your choice to believe in a god or not.

on May. 29 2015 at 10:31 am

Robert Green Ingersoll

I believe that my God gave people free will, not that I know my God gave free will. Yes, people in North Korea have free will. But do they have a choice to express their free will when the dictator of North Korea's own free will is being used against their own? DO you realize that, yes, North Koreans have the free will to believe in whatever they want, just privately. They have the free will of thought, and no dictator may take that away. People can, yes, be born in any society, in any republic, Communist, or democratic republic. But it's people's choices of what they choose to do with their free will that makes a country look good or bad. They can choose a Communist country that were born in into a Republic country, because they made good choices with their free will. Did you realize that someone have to give us free will for your mother to give birth to you in your home country?

Parkland Book