If I Were Mayor of My Town This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

If I were mayor of Saginaw I would clean up parts of the city that are bad such as roads, also I would open up more homeless shelters and soup kitchens. And I would also help out the people that need to be helped.

I would also maintain the bridges, I would have better architecture applied so that they last longer. Help the people that need to be helped, I would also on those bridges I would have better architecture applied so that they last longer. And help with bullies and try to solve that problem.

And I will put a new law in place that guns when purchased must be registered and they will look into mental health and a full background check. And I would have a new police station opened on the east side. And I would solar power plant opened up. And open more jobs to offer a higher employment rate and have them be higher quality jobs to offer a better salary. And lastly I would get the highways in flint to be maintained.