Teenagers Should Start Working at a Younger Age

Without a doubt teenagers need money to buy their own clothes, shoes, school supplies, and many other things. Not only do teens become more independent when they start working but they can become more responsible and mature. That's why i believe teenagers should start working at a younger age.

Clearly teenagers can be irresponsible. If teenagers would start working at the age of fourteen, they can start learning to be responsible and mature. When teens start working at a younger age they start learning and when they are older they already know what it's like having a job and the responsibility.

Obviously teenagers have to start getting prepared to be independent and to buy their own things with their own money. When they start working at a younger age they can start raising money for necessaries for example, clothes, shoes, and even start raising for college. Also maybe help out in the house by buying groceries and lunch once in awhile if their parents don't make enough money.

When teenagers start working they can become more independent. Because they can start learning what's it's like having a job and what it's like making their own money at a younger age and when they grow up they should be prepared to work. It can even help them be ready to work when they are older in their dream job. Because they already know that responsibility and how to be mature.

In conclusion if teenagers would start working at the age of fourteen they would learn to be more responsible, more mature, and more independent. Articles state that teenagers should start working at the age of sixteen. In my opinion i think it would be best if they can start learning at a younger age. Because when they start working at the age of fourteen they start learning the rules and the commands of having a job.