How to Succeed in a Job Interview | Teen Ink

How to Succeed in a Job Interview

By Learner SILVER, Vancouver, Columbia
Learner SILVER, Vancouver, Columbia

“There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way.” ~Christopher Morley

Many people are afraid of interviews but they do not have to worry about it because interviews are not a big deal. A person can easily pass an interview with just one thing and that is confidence. We all know anything we do; we have to be prepared for it before doing that specific task. We have to practice before an interview because practice makes a man perfect. If we practice for an interview then we will easily go through it. We have to practice and prepare our self alone because when there will be no children running around you and no noise disturbing you then we can practice nicely and smoothly. Our mind will be fresh and ready to practice. We should practice whenever our mind is in the mood of picking things because it is useless when we are not able to learn. Our personality should be descent because not only practice work but we also have to wear nice and descent clothes. We should not wear modern clothes or fancy clothes because then it does not give a look of taking interview. Clothes leave an impression on people so we should wear those kinds of clothes which leave a good impression on people. We should wear these clothes when we are with our friends our going to market. We should wear a 3 piece suit because all most all the people wear these kinds of clothes when they’re going on an interview. Now the next thing is answering the questions. We should answer the questions with confidence because the main purpose of asking questions from people in interviews is to check there confidence and amount of knowledge. We should not be afraid of answering. The next thing in an interview that needs a lot of focus is behavior. Our behavior reflects our nature. Our sitting style, talking style, standing style, answering style tells about our kind of personality. We should be polite and kind to them and respect them. In this case we will probably succeed in job interviews.   

Smith Summer

Parkland Speaks

Campus Compare