Those Who Don't | Teen Ink

Those Who Don't

By lastnameeverfirstnamebest BRONZE, Littleton, Colorado
lastnameeverfirstnamebest BRONZE, Littleton, Colorado

Those who don’t stay committed to things make me mad. Whether it’s relationships, projects, or whatever it is, stick with it. Don’t give up on it. What if Thomas Jefferson just gave up on writing the Declaration of Independence? This great country would not be where it is today. Find motivation to finish the task, think about what good will come out of completing whatever you are doing. If it is a relationship, don’t let little issues or fights ruin the big picture, find ways to get over your differences and keep moving forward with the other partner and don’t let the last fight you guys had drag behind you; get rid of it. If you’re doing a project for school, know that school is actually important and if you get this project done, your grade won’t drop and your parents won’t yell at you. That was just an example, but find a way to finish through, no matter what it is. Say you are on a sports team, and you don’t get to play much, are you just gonna give up and quit, or are you going to work your butt off and get some playing time? Just find a way to get through it and finish whatever you’ve started.

My opinion.