Believe in Faith | Teen Ink

Believe in Faith

September 30, 2015
By lpopps1524 BRONZE, Amherst, New York
lpopps1524 BRONZE, Amherst, New York
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Love Yourz


The hardest thing to do these days is believe. Believe in others, believe in happiness, love. Past experiences get in the way of our ability to have faith. It's a simple concept that we as society has stretched into an impossible figment of our imagination. Faith is believing even when all of Hell is in front of you and you're all alone to face rock bottom as an one-man-army. But for some unfathomable reason, you believe there's is a brighter side to the storm, a better day is ahead. When you have absolutely zero reason to believe, you do. A solar eclipse is both scientifically and mathematically broken down to make sense to those who study it for a living, but to an average person, there is a massive shadow covering the moon. You know the moon is there, even if you can't see it. Faith is like a solar eclipse. Believing in something so far beyond your own comprehension because you have confidence in it. Sometimes you have to believe before you see something for the sole purpose of inspiring yourself to fight onto tomorrow. The grass isn't always greener however, every now and then it will get tougher. At that point you have to keep the faith and fight on. Because without faith, we have nothing.