Why Do Little People Rule the World? | Teen Ink

Why Do Little People Rule the World?

August 16, 2015
By Oaklen Weyland BRONZE, West Haven, Utah
Oaklen Weyland BRONZE, West Haven, Utah
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

People think it’s always the little man that gets picked on, but that is not always true. Little people always have everyone on their side no matter what. Hey claim to be picked on and desperate but they are just sucking your sympathy to hurt other people. The bigger people, bigger I mean as a man and an attitude. The little man always claims harassment by the little one, but this is all in order to attract attention to their cause. They can actual get in a fight and win because everyone is on their side. When they try to settle a disagreement they literally become a little man. They refuse to apologize or compromise and all that is left is a bigger man framed as a bully. I am sick of people not owning up to their problems. I admit the bigger men have them but at least they admit it’s their fault, but this combined with the littleness and irresponsibility of little men they are stuck on the wrong team, the losing team. They are put here by the little people. Little people have all the power in the world. Younger siblings blaming the older for their mistakes, protesters preventing people from doing their job, and obnoxious kids that you can’t deal with because if you do you are pegged as a bully and mocked with “pick on someone your own size.” I am tired of having to deal with jerks making all the rules and the good people being required to protect them or they become scolded. All of you that may know this feeling or have found a solution to solving the issue is would love to hear a reply.


The author's comments:

MY BROTHER PISSES ME OFF!!