Right to Vote | Teen Ink

Right to Vote

By deepthi SILVER, Karur, Other
deepthi SILVER, Karur, Other

Some people do not vote in the elections.I feel ashamed of such people. DEMOCRACY MEANS OF THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE AND BY THE PEOPLE. So it is the responsibility of we people to cast our valuable votes and select the right representatives.If we ask to people who dont vote their answer would be, "I am a very busy person and i am not interested to stand in the queue wasting my time and vote" and moreover,"what a big change occurs by my single vote." But if every citizens start to think like this what would be the condition of the nation? Then there is no value for DEMOCRACY. So each and every citizen should understand the real value of voting and should cast their valuable votes on the election day as responsible citizens of a nation.If each and every people votes in the election without fail we can make a change in the nation as well as the whole world. So the persons above the age of 18 should know their rights and cast their votes for a dream  and a successful nation.

"I WANT EACH AND EVERY PEOPLE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18  READING THIS ARTICLE TO VOTE WITHOUT FAIL AND ENCOURAGE OTER PEOPLE ALSO TO VOTE."