Never Give Up | Teen Ink

Never Give Up

July 5, 2014
By natalierox999 BRONZE, Millville, New Jersey
natalierox999 BRONZE, Millville, New Jersey
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"Be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi


Someone very wise once told me “Be the change you wish to see in the world .” at first I thought it was stupid now I realize it’s probably was the best advice anyone could ever give me and I hope it’ll inspire you just like it did me . You see if it weren’t for the haters that told me I would never achieve anything , I wasn’t pretty, or I wasn’t smart I’d be nowhere, but you see no matter what they have ever thrown my way I’ve always done my best to show them how wrong they actually were. So here are a few tips that may help you.

1. Have faith in yourself and trust in your decisions because if you know in your heart its right than go for it.
2. Don’t worry about the haters because haters make us famous.
3. Always trust yourself it’s the best thing you may ever do .
4. Make your dreams become a reality by working for it.
5. NEVER EVER give up because when you achieve your goal you’ll never regret it.
6. take a chance and don’t regret it because you’ll never stop if you do .

My point is if you want something to happen make it happen , because if you have ever wanted so badly and you know in side it’ll make you happy then go for it . Because you are too good to give up what you want so never ever give up.


The author's comments:
dont give up on your dreams