Point Of View | Teen Ink

Point Of View

By pearlsilver SILVER, Brooklyn, New York
pearlsilver SILVER, Brooklyn, New York

a persons got to do what hes got to do

Todays creations are amazing. On a camera you can take a picture and change the colors and whatever else you want to be different from the original photo.
But why do we need cameras to show us the beautiful world created for us? We have two perfectly functional eyes that allow us to see the world. Each person has his own way of looking at things. A person’s point of view ranges from a pessimist, one who sees the bad in everything, to an optimist, one who sees the good. This view is what helps us become who we are and who we aspire to be. We cant just give up so easily.
The greatest people who are most often spoken of, were once upon a time struggling to grasp a concept in whatever subject. Albert Einstein, for example, couldn’t understand math. But he tried and never gave up. Today he’s known to the world as the greatest scientist.
We don’t need someone to define things for us. Just because someone tells us we aren’t good at something, we just have to work harder to fulfill our dreams. We don’t need a camera to change our view point. Our heart is meant to define who we become. No one is supposed to tell our heart what to do.