Mexico+U.S=Civilized Country | Teen Ink

Mexico+U.S=Civilized Country

March 22, 2013
By Al3x10 BRONZE, Denver, Colorado
Al3x10 BRONZE, Denver, Colorado
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
YOLO


Mexico should be part of the U.S. would you want more resources and more family members near you? Making Mexico part of the U.S. will make the U.S a better place to live in. Mexico being part of the U.S. would cause less death at the border. Also, it would cause less crime between Mexico and the U.S. I think Mexico and the U.S should form one country because no more immigration, a better economy and less drug trafficking.
Mexico and the U.S being one country will get rid of both countries immigration problem. Majority of people would be happy to have their family close to them. If Mexico becomes part of the U.S people will be happy. This means that people will be closer to their family. It would also cause less people dying trying to cross the border to see their family. Family is a big part of everyone’s lives and opening the border will bring people together.
If Mexico becomes part of the U.S., U.S. would save money. Wouldn’t you want more money? This means that the U.S. will have more money to buy more recourse’s for the U.S. This would mean that the United States would have more gas for cars and more water for people. With the savings the U.S. can make more jobs for people. Mexico should be part of the U.S so we have more money.
Less drug trafficking will happen if Mexico becomes part of the United States. This will cause less arrests at the border. This means that maybe there won’t be a border. Also, less death and violence would happen in the border. This shows that will be less drug wars. Don’t you think if drugs aren’t around it will be safe? The U.S. military will stop cartels because they are powerful. Mexico and the U.S being one country will stop problems with drugs.
Clearly, Mexico and the U.S. should be one country because it will make people’s lives better. If it happens people will be closer to their family. Saving money is part of Mexico and the U.S. being one country. This will also stop drug trafficking happening. The purpose of this essay is to convince you that Mexico should become part of the United States. Agree to have Mexico and the U.S to be one country so everyone has a better life.