Gun Controll | Teen Ink

Gun Controll

By angelgirl43 BRONZE, Denver, Colorado
angelgirl43 BRONZE, Denver, Colorado

spen time with the people u love most because u will not have them forever to suport u

Wouldn’t you like to stop crimes by controlling guns? Liberals believe that having control over guns causes fewer crimes, but some people believe guns is not the problem. The more guns people have the more violence there will be made. I believe the government should have control over guns because guns cause’s crimes, more guns equal more violence, and people behind the guns are dangerous.

Guns are the cause of crimes in the United States. People sure drink alcohol and use of guns causes crimes because they are not thinking straight and behave aggressive so they take it out on other people. Mixing drugs plus guns causes deaths because people don’t know what they are doing. Having mental problems causes crimes. Having mental issues can cause more crimes because they are out of their mind and don’t think before doing something. People with guns that use drugs, alcohol, or mental issues can cause a person’s death.

The more guns they are equals violence. The more guns a person has means a lot of deaths. A person WITH more than 10 guns CAN CAUSE 1,000 or 2,000 deaths. The more people with guns the more violence will happen. If every person had a gun without a search then you don’t know what kind of a person are they. ‘’ individuals don’t need guns for protection: it’s the role of local and federal government to protect the people through law enforcement agencies and the military.’’ Lives are being taken away with guns. People with guns want to make other people suffer by their problems.[adding gun control laws are necessary to stop gun violence and limit the ability of criminals to obtain guns.] the more guns they are in people’s hands the more lives are taken away.

People behind the guns are dangerous. Having anger problems causes crimes. People with anger issues take their anger away by taking a person’s life. Having family problems can change a person’s behavior. People with family problems are tired of mistreatment so they kill or punish a innocent person’s life. Having mental problems causes crimes because they get aggressive. People with mental issues don’t know what they are doing so for them it’s easy to kill a person. People that have this problem and have a gun can take an innocent person’s life.
The government should have control over guns because guns can be in the wrong hands. Having more guns in our world means more crimes. The more people have guns the more it will cause deaths. People behind the guns can be dangerous. This is why the government should have control over guns because you don’t know what kind of person has a gun.

i wrote this article because we need to control guns because they are people being killed by guns.