Do we understand what we see? | Teen Ink

Do we understand what we see?

December 24, 2012
By saumyadeepa PLATINUM, Kandy, Other
saumyadeepa PLATINUM, Kandy, Other
36 articles 1 photo 13 comments

Favorite Quote:
A mother's love is like the ocean it's pure and wide.
Life is like a painting one wrong move and it's hard to bring it back to normal.
(I created these quotes)


Do we really understand what we see or hear?
Sometimes someone acts like they're your friend but inside they might be waiting to stab you in the back.
Enough about that,Let's talk about something else now.
Something that we all know about,we all feel,we all see but there are somethings that we do not think about,understand or think in these things.
I will talk about that,so please listen to me.
I believe you will not regret it.
I used to think that love was something very simple and that there was nothing to think about in love.But I was wrong,Love is more than that.
Love is the reason we cry,we laugh,we smile,we get angry and it is the reason we sometimes even go to extent of killing ourselves or others.
Personally I do not think that committing suicide is a solution to problems in love because if you have a problem,you should discuss it with a friend or whoever is a part of the problem.If you kill yourself because you cannot see your crush with another person then that means you never really loved your crush,because if you really love someone then you should be able to be happy for your crush since she/he got the person she/he loved eventhough she/he didn't end up loving you.Someday you will find the perfect person for you since everyone in the world is meant to be loved and is never left alone.
We ourselves separate ourselves from others.
Some do it because they are uncomfortable in crowds and the others because of other reasons. Different people have different reasons to avoid crowds,people and to avoid doing certain things but whatever the reason, not many people are ready to listen to why these people avoid these things and these people end up being labeled as strange or as someone who does not like to associate with others. Some are forced to do what they dislike and these things often end up in a disaster or end up with a heart break.
I do not know whether everything that I discussed is relevant to eachother or not but this is what I had to say and now I said it.
I hope you think about this.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING THIS.
Smile and be happy! Now you know something that you may have not known before.
BE HAPPY!JUST SMILE!


The author's comments:
I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I'VE WRITTEN AND THINK ABOUT IT.