depression | Teen Ink

depression

By saddielynn96 BRONZE, Davenport, New York
saddielynn96 BRONZE, Davenport, New York

immature love says i love you because i need and mature love says i need you because i love you

there are alot of of girls and guys out there with depression and i am freinds with 2 girls and one guy that has it really bad and they cut them selfs and i think it is really bad and i was talking to one of my freinds that does have depression and cuts herself. i think it is really stupid and i told her what i thought of it and she didn't care but then i just came out with what i would do if i was that depressed i would get a knife or fork and stab the heck out of a teddybear that i didn't care about and if she didn't have a teddy bear i would give her money and go with her to get the bear and make sure she dont buy razers. i know alot of girls go through depression but we all have to face it it is a part of life and if it gets to the point to ware you want to kill yourself dont do it you will be hurting to many people althouh you think people don't love sorry to tell you if it s bad to hear it but they probobly do!

dont cut yourself its not good for you or anyone else!!!!