Teen Drivers | Teen Ink

Teen Drivers

May 19, 2009
By Guadalupe Paniagua BRONZE, Chicago, Illinois
Guadalupe Paniagua BRONZE, Chicago, Illinois
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Teens should drive and talk on their cell phone because teens would feel free. Teens should be allowed to make calls for anything. If teens drive and talk on their cell phone then their life would be easier, they would have equal rights, and if they got news, lost, plans, or forgot something, they can use a cell phone.

To begin with, teens should drive and talk on their cell phone because life would be easier for them. Life is already hard for them because they have school and when growing up, teens have more responsibility. Parents might be worried where their kids are. Teens might be worried if their parents don’t know where they are. That is putting stress on parents and teens. Using a cell phone will relieve stress away from teens and parents.

Another reason is that teens should have equal rights. Teens would soon be adults; this is great practice for them. I think that this would help them in the future by using a cell phone while driving. Teens should be treated equally as adults because teens and adults are both humans. Also, teens are going to be adults in a few years.

My last reason, is that teens might have gotten news, lost, plans, or forgot something; they need to use a cell phone urgently. Parents could call their teen news about anything. Teens could call someone to get directions, if they don’t have a GPS. They can call family and friends to make or cancel plans. Last, they forgot something at home and they can call their mom or dad to let them know they are going back home to pick something up.

In conclusion, it could be dangerous for teens but they should know they need to be safe. If teens drive and talk on their cell phone life would be easier, they would have equal right, and receive news, if they were to get lost, have a changed in plans, or forget something. With all this information, what do you think about teens driving and talking on the phone at the same time?